Images courtesy of Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market and Berkshire Art Association.
Become a Member and Work Together to Achieve Downtown Goals!
Downtown Pittsfield, Inc. (DPI) is a nonprofit membership association of downtown businesses, property owners, cultural, religious, nonprofit organizations, and individuals joining forces to increase economic activity through promoting downtown as a great place to do business, obtain professional services, shop, dine, work, live, attend events, and enjoy recreational activities.
- Business owners whose success is aided by a vital business environment
- Retailers and restaurateurs who recognize a healthy business community will increase sales and traffic; and cooperative programming provides opportunities to develop new customers
- Corporate executives who understand that a prosperous downtown will attract and retain a quality workforce
- Professionals who share our vision for downtown
- Residents who take pride in downtown and understand that coming together as a community makes a difference in shaping the future of the place they call home
- Cultural and not-for-profit organizations who know that a thriving downtown improves the economic environment in which they operate and seek community support
- Visitors who understand the importance of a clean, safe and friendly business district for the benefit of all
Several annual membership levels allow businesses of all sizes to get involved:
Downtown Supporter – View Membership Application pdf
Businesses, restaurants, retailers, manufacturers, educational institutions – rate based on full-time equivalent employees
[ 1 – 3 employees: $175 ] [ 4 – 9 employees: $300 ] [ 10+: $575 ]
Downtown Partner – View Membership Application pdf
Not-for-profit, cultural, religious organizations [ $150 ]
Downtown Individual – View Membership Application pdf
Membership for an individual [ $50 ]
Please email us or call 413.443.6501 to discuss becoming a member.
As a DPI member, we know you understand the value of working together to achieve downtown goals. We invite you to make the most of your investment in downtown by attending special events and meetings, joining a strategic plan task force, networking with your business neighbors, or reaching out to the DPI office or any of the dedicated volunteer members of our Board of Directors. We look forward to working with you!